Are you looking for a real estate agent in Toronto? You’ve come to the right place. We know that finding an agent can be difficult, so we want to help you find someone who is trustworthy and reliable.
Buying a house is one of the biggest decisions of your life and does not have room for error. The following list outlines 7 steps that will help guide you through this process.
There are 7 steps that will make your search much easier.
7 Steps – How Do I Find A Trustworthy Real Estate Agent?
- Step 1 – Find out how many homes they have sold in the last year. This shows their track record of success and if they are able to get results for their clients.
- Step 2 – Ask them what their process is like when working with buyers or sellers. They should be able to explain it clearly and concisely without any confusion on your part about what exactly they do step by step throughout the entire process.
- Step 3 – What kind of experience does this agent have? Do they specialize in specific areas or neighbourhoods? Have they worked with first time home buyers before? These questions will help you determine if this person has enough knowledge and expertise to guide you through this important decision-making process successfully.
- Step 4 – How long have they been selling real estate? If it’s less than 5 years, then proceed cautiously as there may not be enough evidence yet of their ability to sell homes quickly at a good price point for both parties involved (buyer & seller). If more than 10 years, then chances are very good that this person knows what he/she is doing!
- Step 5 – Ask them how often do people buy or sell houses in your desired area. If it’s a lot, and they say that most of their deals happen within the first few weeks on market then you can bet this person will be very busy working with other clients who are looking to buy or sell homes in Toronto quickly as well.
- Step 6 – How long have they lived in the local community? Experience and knowledge about how things work in your neighbourhood is important, so ask them how long they have been working as a real estate agent.
- Step 7 – How much do you think their services will cost? It’s always good to know the price range up front before committing to anything!
With so much information out there, it can be hard to know where to start. That’s why we are here for you! Our team of experts is ready and waiting to partner with you in finding the perfect agent that meets your needs.
Give us a call or fill out our online form today and we will get started on helping you find the right real estate agent. We only work with agents who share our values of honesty, integrity, professionalism and customer service excellence!
Don’t wait any longer – get in touch with us today!
Odane HardingOdane Harding is a Toronto Real Estate Agent who specializes in helping new buyers and sellers of homes. With over 6 years of experience in the industry, Odane brings his knowledge and expertise to each client, ensuring they have a smooth transaction. His passion for helping people and his dedication to providing excellent service makes him stand out amongst other agents. Call Odane today to get a free consultation with your next new home purchase or sale.
If you're looking for important and timely real estate insights and information
to make the best, informed decisions for yourself and your family
provide your name, and email below.